- “Vegarian” is derived from the Latin word vegetus meaning lively or vigorous and the Latin suffix -arian meaning advocate.
- A Vegarian advocates a vigorous and lively lifestyle, that includes the symbiont circle relationship we share with seed-plants!
A vegarian advocates and promotes the love and symbiotic relationship between humans and plants that grow from embryos. This symbiosis exists in our common DNA and reproductive processes. Plants that are grown from Embryos share a similar double helix DNA structure, reproduce a by sexual reproduction and produce Embryos – just like we do in the cycle of human life.
Vegarians do not eat harvested or stored plant embryos. Vegarians are positive people and we are in favour of our loving relationship with plants grown from Embryos. We are not against anything. We are not anticarniverists.
Ideally a Vegarian would be 100% uncooked (Raw) “Grown from Plant Embryos Only”! However, we no longer live in an ideal world and the best Vegarians only are able to succeed at what we call 99% uncooked (Raw) “Grown from Plant Embryos Only”!
95% Plant Sourced
All must be “Green”
Please take the time to read this, I am looking for a juicer I can recommend to my readers, most are in the Philippines. At the end, I have some important questions I would appreciate answers to.
Hello, I have recently become aware of your Matstone Juicer. Your unit appears to be much like the one I have from the USA (different brand).
Six years ago all five of my doctors informed me that they believed I would die within two weeks. You can read my story and see photos of me at 528lbs on one of my websites at http://newliphe.org/new-life-about/
I did the only logical thing, and fired my doctors for failure to complete any assigned tasked, namely to prolong my life. A friend brought me a single augur juicer from the USA (I am an American living in the Philippines with my Filipina wife, and I am an Internet expert with 40 years of experience!). By following ancient wisdom in writings prior to the age of theory (before 250AD) I was able to heal myself. Six years later (last month) I was able to stand for my daughter at her wedding.
Six years ago, I had been bedridden for the major part of a year, with gout so bad I could not walk 3 meters to the CR. Within four days, I was walking again. The Angina in my chest took 11 days to disappear and never come back. 45 days into my New Liphe (New Life) my new doctor told me to stop taking insulin and all diabetic medicine because I had “cured my incurable diabetes!” (Diabetes I had taken medicine for over 35 years for.)
Wheatgrass juice, green juice, carrot juice, raw vegetables and God’s wisdom are what I mainly accredit my recovery to. My new doctor took notice of my recovery, and asked me to help teach his father, whom he had no effective medicine for. Within a couple months his father had improved, and my doctor had removed me from all daily medications.
Without trying, I had become a teacher of health. Since then, over 1,000 people have been cured from type 2 diabetes. Many more from disabling gout, high blood pressure, heart disease, and even some from cancers. But for me, it is the quality of life improvements that are the most important. One man, in his late forties, told me I should publish what we are doing to help even more. “It changed my life!” he said loudly, then he leaned in and with a smile he whispered, “I was even able to make love to my wife for the first time in five years!” Now that is life changing!
One newspaper reported my wife is one of the largest grower of fresh wheat grass in the Philippines, outside of Metro Manila. We also grow Kalamungay (or Malunggay) for juice, as well as sprouts, barley grass and baby greens.
The problem we have is recommending a good juicer for people, that they can buy in the Philippines. Honestly, a couple years ago we bought a Dr. Squeeze Green Queen Wheatgrass Juicer, what a disappointment that was. Within a month the back drum seal (shaft seal) was leaking. Our American made juicer did not leak for more than two years, even we used it for every meal. We now replace the seal on January First (once a year) and never give it another thought!
A Lexen Electric Wheatgrass Juicer was loaned to us for a few weeks from a Lexen dealer we had met, and although much improved over the Dr. Squeeze disappointment, I did not feel I could not recommend this to a person with cancer, heart disease or diabetes, who will need to be making 2-3 litres of green juice daily. Their life depends on it. For one, in tests with the same amount of food, the Lexen would deliver only 2/3 the amount of juice.
Another problem we had with the Lexen was that it stalled while making frozen banana “Ice Cream.” (Frozen Bananas run through on mince or mash mode). We consider this “dessert” critical to people who just want a better, more healthy, lifestyle (not facing death). While I am building the web sites for healthy eating, natures pharmacy, and the Philippine cure, she is working on a food preparation website and together we are working on our Vegarian (Not Vegan and Not Vegetarian) website. Over all we have about a half dozen websites being built as our gift to help others in the Philippines to have better health.
The Problem is still we have not found a juicer, to date, for sale in the Philippines, that we can recommend to our readers.
1) Do you have complete parts for sale (for out of warranty replacements)?
- Replacement Motor?
- Replacement Augar?
- Replacement Drum Seal? I am especially interested in if you stock the drum seal / shaft seal? My recommendation is to replace this yearly.
2) Do you have an “any address” in the Philippines delivery system? If we provide orders via our various websites, can we be assured of an any address delivery?
3) After we test one of your units, and should we decide it is good enough to promote in our coming YouTube online health classes, can we put an online order form on our websites to help guide our readers to buy the correct product? (Effectively being your dealer, so we can give additional advice, tips and tricks to people on our websites.)
4) Do you maintain a stock of both new juicers and replacement parts? If I were to order one today, what would be the delivery window? This can be very important to someone with cancer or who just had a heart attack. We recommend purely green juice for a time until they can reach certain markers. If they have to wait to get a juicer or a part from Korea, that would not be acceptable.
5) We will need a unit for testing, for weekly recipe article photos, for use in food preparation videos (YouTubes) for our website, and for demonstration in our local seminars. Can you provide this? (We are currently in Talisay City, Cebu, but we are planning to relocate to the cleaner environment of Dumaguete City in order to expand our seminar schedule, and to provide a nearby spa experience at a resort, for both national and international health seekers.
6) TRUST: Trust is very important to us. Many of my newsletter readers, and the people who attend our seminars, are putting their life on the line. Like me, many have decided to go against doctor’s orders (if you read my webpage at http://newliphe.org/new-life-about/ you may recall my doctor’s order was to prepare for my funeral!). These people are taking their health in their hands and it is our goal to deliver them information and products that will help them achieve their goals to the best of their ability. We have what we call “brutal truth.” In fact, most things in life have both good and bad to them. We believe people should have a right to make up their own minds about their own health.
I hope the Matstone juicer is what we have been looking for.